Why enter Cresta
Cresta is a prestigious global benchmark of creative standards with international ranking points, fair fees and independent judging.
Cresta 2021 will showcase and benchmark the world’s best creative work as the recovery from Coronavirus begins.
Recognising your own economic constraints at this time, we’ve done our best to make Cresta accessible to all.
Until 31 March, our Super Early Bird fees are lower than any other major global creative award.
Just $195 for any single entry in any category. That’s a 60% discount on our normal standard entry fees.
So, now that entry fees aren’t a barrier, why else should you enter?
- Cresta is a respected global benchmark of creative excellence
- Winners earn World Creative Rankings points
- Your work is judged by an independent, impartial jury of over 120 industry leaders
- We are supported by the world’s top networks and independents
- Entries into Cresta come from over 70 countries
- We have comprehensive (and comprehensible) categories
- We offer tailored winners editorial, social and PR coverage
- Cresta is environmentally sustainable, socially responsible and creatively driven
Register now for the 2021 Cresta Awards.
If you entered in 2020, simply login using the same user name and password.
Home page image: Cresta 2020 winner Clemenger BBDO
This page image: Cresta 2020 winner AMV BBDO